Interview Coaching: Phone Coaching
No Traveling – Convenient Times – Great Results!
Our goal is the same as yours: to get you to feel confident about interviewing and in turn get the job you want and deserve, whether you are new at professional interviewing or just need a little help in polishing your skills.
Schedule an Appointment
The first step begins with an assessment of your situation (FREE).
We want to assist you in moving on to your next job but we will need your help first.
Before we can deal with the problem we have to hear the situation. Then we can listen and tell you what we can do for you.Schedule Now
What is the Phone Coaching Process?
- A process that helps you feel more confident and prepared, and able to deal with those difficult questions you dread so much.
- Teaches you to sell yourself more effectively make the most of each interview opportunity.
- Gives you the power to let the interviewer know who you are and what you bring without feeling like you are bragging.
Get Started Now!
The Coaching Steps
- The first step in this process is to send your resume for review.
- Next, you send a job posting that is of interest to you. Your resume will be compared against the job description/posting and viewed from the interviewer point of view. We think strategy together. (What will it take to get this job done? If you were the employer, what would you be looking for in a candidate?)
- You will be sent all materials that are included in your package – exercises, templates, etc., via email. If you have additional information to send the coach that will assist the coaching in understanding your situation, you are encouraged to send that information. You will be expected to do your homework and prepare for the sessions. When you are ready to begin the coaching you will let the coach know.
- We will schedule our first session and you will be sent a number to call. This is a virtual conference room where the session is taped. You are given feedback on any answers that you want to practice, as well as information on how to sell yourself more effectively. We will work on your success stories to emphasize your past experiences. You may also send these stories to your coach via email for critique.
- We will work on answers to your most dreaded questions; strategize salary negotiation; deal with sticky situations bad references, been fired or laid off? We will think of answers and script these answers so that you can practice to be able to handle these questions with confidence.
- Follow up email is available – and encouraged. You hire a coach who wants you to succeed! Someone who cares!
About the phone interview
Rarely used even a decade ago, the phone job interview is now a critical tool for today’s recruiters. A strong phone interview can help narrow down applicants to a select handful that will be brought in later for a face-to-face interview. While the phone interview may seem like a casual first step, it’s not. In fact, it’s an important part of the process.
Marco Buscaglia, Tribune Content Agency CareerBuilder.Schedule Now