Buy The Complete Interview Training System Now!
Instant Access to the
I just wanted to give you an update on my current job status, as you have helped me get to where I'm at today.
I am happy to say that I have just accepted an offer from Amazon.com. I actually received two other offers as well: one from (company name confidential) in the Bay Area, and also one offer from (company name confidential) as well.
I have to say that it's due to your materials and coaching, I was able to really believe in myself. After going through the exercises I discovered that what I was doing was over preparing for my other interviews. This affected me in negative ways, and I never knew it.
For some reason, something clicked and I just started to believe in my abilities to just be myself. After I did this I got those three job offers and I never knew it was simply because I just needed to be me.
I crashed through the whole course in preparation for an interview in another state. The group audio files really helped me to "hear" how to improve my answers, and the "Behavioral IQ Tests" were very helpful in understanding the difference required by behavioral questions.
"Being an engineer, it was great to hear other people learn what is expected during a behavioral interview with actual Audio Coaching, and the "Behavioral IQ Test" really illustrates what interviewers are actually asking.
Or more simply stated:
"Carole, thank you for helping this engineer understand Behavioral questions. My interview went a LOT Better than it would have without your help."
Complete - Do It Yourself - Interview Training System
Are you ready to get the extra edge you need to beat out the competition and seal the deal on your dream job?
Sometimes all it takes is one or two subtle differences between applicants to break the tie and make you the winner - or the loser.
In this highly competitive market, you need every edge you can get if you don't want to still be hunting for a job months from now.
This is a self-paced, do-it-yourself, program for you to learn new techniques to "ace the interview." The program provides new tools, techniques and feedback to help you achieve a smoother, more confident presentation of yourself and what you have to offer an employer.
We have put together a comprehensive step-by-step program - written and guided by Carole Martin, The Interview Coach.
Included in the system
Step-by-Step Guide to get you through the system and ready for your interview in record time!
All downloadable - all quick reads - all filled with tools, techniques, quizzes - and the best answers to difficult questions.
"What To Say In Every Job Interview - What Managers Are Really Asking - and Give The Answers That Land The Job"
Written by Carole Martin. Shows you where to find the critical factor interviewers seek with each question and how to present yourself in the best possible when under pressure.
"Boost Your Interview IQ" - 2nd Edition
This book is downloadable to you - not to the general public (with the exception of the Kindle version). Features the best-selling Interview IQ Quiz - 3 new sections - for Management & Executives, Career Changers & Re-Entry, Students & New Graduates.
"Interview Fitness Training - Updated,"
Audio Step by Step Interview Training Guide written by Carole Martin. Includes everything from the Basics to Salary Negotiation and how to Follow-Through after the interview. Let Carole Martin walk with you through your preparation with the Interview Fitness Training book by listening to the audio.
AUDIO - What To Say In Every Job Interview
Attend a recorded webinar presented by Carole Martin, supporting information from her latest book, "What to Say in Every Job Interview."
Learn how to "read between the lines" to discover what the interviewer is really looking for.
AUDIO - The Latest and Greatest Interview Tips
- The surprise telephone interview and what recruiters are trying to accomplish with the telephone screenings.
- What if the telephone screener asks about salary?
- How to have the interviewer remember you.
- How to handle salary offers, multiple job offers, and three of the most helpful things to remember before going into the interview.
AUDIO - How To Ace Your Interview
Some of the topics covered in this interview
- How to eliminate nervousness and stress, before and during the interview. Going on an interview can be extremely nerve-racking!
- How to mentally prepare for the interview, before it even starts.
- The first thing you MUST do before going on a job interview. else!
- The proper way to dress for your interview. Learn exactly what you should wear to your interview, and how you should be groomed.
- How to research a company before going on a job interview. Learn why research is really SO important, and how to do it the right way!
- How to answer questions without sounding scripted
- How long you should take to answer the interviewer's questions.
- How to let your interviewer know that you REALLY want the job, without coming across as desperate or needy.
Buy The Complete Interview Training System Now!
Our COMPLETE INTERVIEW TRAINING SYSTEM will guide you through your preparation to become a savvy interview candidate –
All Digital Version - Image is a visual representation of digital products