1) Most humbling experience in med school?
2) Staff is wrong and you are convinced you are right? What do you do?
3) Most disastrous situation in med school?
4) What did you not like about med school?
5) How do you deal with a non-compliant patient?
6) What has been your favorite or most interesting research project? Why?
7) What are your plans for the future?
8) What are your strengths/weaknesses?
9) What is important when working as a team?
10) How have you contributed to the learning experience of your colleagues during your training?
A good article about medical-school interview questions and answers that could be used in any interview.