The coaching process prepares you to confidently answer questions asked during the interview.
It helps you with those difficult questions you dread so much.
It teaches you to talk about yourself and not feel as though you are bragging.
THE COACHING STEPS
- The first step in this process is to talk with me or one of my team members to assess your situation and my services. No Charge.
- When we agree that I can offer you what you need, you will purchase the package best suited to your needs.
- Next, you will send me your resume for review – and a job posting that is of interest to you. I will analyze the job posting from the interviewer’s point of view. We think “strategy” together. What will it take to get this job done? If you were the employer, what would you be looking for in a candidate?
- I then send you exercises via email, to focus your preparation.
- We will schedule our first phone “mock interview” session. This session is recorded* and a link sent to you so that you can listen to the session after it is completed. I will give you feedback on your answers and tell you how to sell yourself more effectively – as appropriate. You will learn how to tell your success stories to emphasize your past experiences. (Behavioral Interviewing) In-person and On-line sessions are video-taped and a link will be sent to you.*
- We work together to come up with answers to your most dreaded questions; strategize a salary negotiation; deal with sticky situations – bad references, fired or laid off? I help you script and practice so that you can handle these situations with confidence.
- Follow up email is available and encouraged – you hire a coach who wants you to succeed – who cares!
PREPARATION = CONFIDENCE = SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWS = JOB OFFERS
An investment in your future